Your gift helps neighbors in need.
Drop off Thanksgiving bags at Trinity Episcopal Church between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on November 15, 16, or 17. Purchase grab & go bags at a local grocery store beginning on November 1 — or buy the items on this shopping list and pack your own bag!
Many area churches organize food drives to support our Thanksgiving food distribution. Check at your church to see how to participate.
Financial donations can be directed to purchase items for Thanksgiving bags. (One bag costs approximately $30.) Just include “Thanksgiving 2023” in the memo line of your check or in the notes field with your online donation.
- Mail a check or money order to ACTC at 116 W. Pennsylvania Ave., Towson, MD 21204.
- Donate securely online through PayPal using your credit card. (PayPal account not required.)
More ways to give
There are many ways to donate to ACTC — and because we are a 501(c)(3) organization, your donation is tax deductible. For information about gifts of stock, a Required Minimum Distribution donation, or a simple beneficiary designation or bequest, please contact Barry Rollins.
Donate nonperishable food, toiletries, and household items in the parking lots of these churches at the specified times:
- Mondays, 12:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Ascension Lutheran (7601 York Rd.)
- Thursdays, 12:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Trinity Episcopal (120 Allegheny Ave.)
- Thursdays, 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Valley Baptist (1401 York Rd.)
Some neighborhoods in the Towson area have local donation locations. Contact us to see if there is one near you.
- Breakfast cereal (box)
- Canned meals (pork and beans, stew, chili, pasta meals, etc.)
- Canned vegetables (tomatoes, beans, corn, peas, potatoes, etc.)
- Canned fruit
- Dry pasta, rice, instant potatoes (bag or box)
- Spaghetti sauce (jar or can)
- Macaroni and cheese meals (box)
- Tuna (can)
- Peanut butter, jelly (jar)
- Soup (can)
- Family- and travel-sized toiletries (toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, deodorant)
- Other toiletries (razors, toothbrushes, dental floss, bar soap)
- Household supplies (toilet paper, paper towel, laundry detergent, etc.)