Need help? Here’s what ACTC can do.
- Groceries every two weeks for anyone in need
- Lunches every weekday for people who are homeless
Food can be picked up Monday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at 116 W. Pennsylvania Avenue in downtown Towson.
- All the fixings for your Thanksgiving feast can be picked up on Monday, November 21, or Tuesday, November 22, between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. at Trinity Episcopal Church. Get the details here.
Emergency Financial Help*
- Money toward rent or mortgage for those facing eviction**
- Money toward gas, electric, or heating bills for those facing service cut-off**
- Money for gas vouchers or MTA tokens/passes to get to doctor’s appointments or for job hunting
- Money for prescriptions
* Financial help is available only for people living in our service area zip codes, highlighted below (click the map for larger view).
** For help with rent/mortgage or gas/electric payments, please complete this application. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis each week on Tuesday through Thursday only.
Making Christmas Wishes Come True
If you live in our service area, donors are ready to help make this Christmas special by providing gifts for your children under age 18.
Share your children’s wish lists by filling out this form. Forms must be submitted by October 28. Families will be matched with donors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Weekday lunches
- Friday pick-up of toiletries and extra food for the weekend
- Limited referrals for clothing
- Mail pick-up
Center staff or volunteers can tell you more when you visit.
Re-entry from Prison
In partnership with the Baltimore County Detention Center and Maryland Presbyterian Church, ACTC provides food, transportation, toiletries, household linens, and other services to those re-entering the community on release from prison.
ACTC staff and volunteers will work with you to connect you to other sources of help in our community.
Here are some more ways to get help: