Need help? Here’s what ACTC can do.
- Groceries every two weeks for anyone living in our service area (scroll down for map and zip code listing)
- Lunches every weekday for people who are homeless
Food can be picked up Monday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at 116 W. Pennsylvania Avenue in downtown Towson. And Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. for groceries only.
We are not currently accepting new applications. The application portal will reopen on October 3, 2023. If you have already submitted an application, someone will reach out to you as soon as possible. Our office is open Tuesday-Thursday from 10am – 2pm. Thank you for your patience with our volunteers and the process
Here are some other organizations that may be able to help you
- CARES (limited zip codes) 410-532-2773
- UCAN (limited zip codes) [email protected]
- Flex Fund (Baltimore Co. residents) mymdthink.maryland.gov/home/
- Salvation Army 310-277-6103 Online applications samd.org/baltimore-social-services
- St. Vincent De Paul 410-662-0500
- Samaritan Center 410-878-8650 or 410-669-1229
- Community Assistance Network 410-285-4674 or CANconnects.org
- United Way 211 410-685-0525 or 800-495-0618
- Dept. of Social Services (DSS) 410-853-3000 or
- DSS Online at baltimorecountymd.gov/departments/social-services/
We hope you will come for food.
- Weekday lunches
- Friday pick-up of toiletries and extra food for the weekend
- Limited referrals for clothing
- Mail pick-up
Center staff or volunteers can tell you more when you visit.
Re-entry from Prison
In partnership with the Baltimore County Detention Center and Maryland Presbyterian Church, ACTC provides food, transportation, toiletries, household linens, and other services to those re-entering the community on release from prison.
ACTC staff and volunteers will work with you to connect you to other sources of help in our community.
Here are some more ways to get help: